Friday, February 14, 2014

Precious Moments

Meet my beautiful angels. This is Jesena, Ramon, Agustin and Nathy. One day as I was going door to door in the beautiful city of Visalia, I knocked on a door and little Agustin (14) ran to the door and said, "What??!!" I was astonished with his attitude and without thinking said, "Sir, you're supposed to say 'Yes?', politely." I then continued with what I was doing in the area and asked if I could speak to his mother. I showed her a couple of my books and then Agustin stops our conversation and says, "Hey! Hey I have that book, Carlos gave it to me!" He said that our friend Carlos Interiano was studying the Bible with he and his brother Ramon for a little while "back in the days". He then ran to call his brother Ramon and they both started talking to me. I asked them if they wanted to continue studing with me and they instantly said yes! Since I have been studying with Ramon, Agustin and Jesena, I have learned plenty about their past struggles and present ones as well. These kids have suffered through so many things and the enemy has tried and is trying so hard to make these children cease from existing. Often my heart breaks and cries and pleads for these children; but, I know that the Lord has so much more than any one of us can imagine for these little ones. Why else would He have sent me back to them? He LOVES them, and so do I! One beautiful thing is that now, their mommy is beginning to join in on our studies and God is changing their lives one precious moment at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment